Write With Influence
Free: Training to Help Your Writing Stand Out, Get Attention and Compel Your Customer to Take Action
VIDEO #2: 15 Elements That Add Influence to Your Marketing Copy
- Watch VIDEO ONE: How to Identify and Use Your ‘Areas of Impact’ to Get Your Customer’s Attention
- Watch VIDEO THREE: How to Tell a Unique Business Story (That Customers Actually Want to Hear)
In this second free training video discover:
The SERIOUSLY FUN bits:
- 0:36 Prizes for anyone who can decode my accent without the subtitles…
- 0:42 The dangers of copying someone else’s style for networking
- 0:55 A snapshot of those ‘perfect’ businesses with ‘perfect’ marketing copy that you love to hate
- 1:19 What did I say to the waiter to get me thrown out of a restaurant?
- 1:24 Swishy hair – the key to all great marketing
- 1:41 NEVER say this… EVER
[See below the video for time stamped teaching elements…]
The SERIOUSLY GOOD teaching bits…
- 2:11 Why ARE the 15 Elements of Influence so important?
- 3:50 Why you compare your writing style to other businesses (and the built in danger of this)
- 5:48 Knowing the system behind the style (AKA why I no longer play the violin)
- 9:56 Knowing whether your copy has a 5 second message
- 13:52 How to build trust and credibility with 3 paths to E _ _ A _H_
- 18:19 You don’t need a personality transplant, but you DO need to know how to be this
- 21:04 How to influence serious purchases (think B2B) without becoming a romance novelist
- 23:56 Praise – why some kinds influence and others repel. Master the right style!
Click on the video to watch!